Top 10 Home Staging Tips to Sell Your Home Faster from Your BEST Monmouth County Real Estate Agent …
Anyone can List Your House For Sale but a Great, not just a Good Realtor is Judged by Two things and that’s why I’m JENNIFER GERE your #1 Choice for Best Monmouth County Real Estate Agent:
The Price at which your Home Sells
- The Time it takes to Sell your Home
I’ve listed below 10 simple Staging Tips that when you List your House For Sale that I will help you with to Sell your Home for More Money and Sell your Home Faster! Allow me Jennifer Gere a Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Monmouth County Real Estate Agent to List your NJ Home and together we’ll make Great Things Happen!
1. Paint the walls white or a neutral color. Period. The rooms will appear bigger and newer.
2. CURB APPEAL! Trim your bushes, plant flowers if possible, and no weeds at all. Also, try painting your front door an unexpected color. It shows you care about how much your home means to you.
3. 4-6 personal photos max. You know what your family means to you, but when people are looking at your house, it’s hard for them to picture living there, with all your family members visible.
4. De-clutter and clean out! Clear out 50% of your stuff. Buyers will question whether the house is big enough for them jam packed. Clean out closets, pantries, linens closets, as well as the garage and basement. You need to do it anyway, so be ahead of the game, to make it more appealing and appear spacious.
5. Spruce up the Master Bedroom. Maybe add a sitting area, or new bedding, but keep it simple and clean.
6. BIG mirrors. Add a floor mirror if possible. They give the illusion of more space. The bigger the mirrors, the better!
7. Make your Bathroom look spa-like, or like a Hotel Bathroom. Fresh white towels, rolled up in a basket or large decorative bowl looks clean and inviting. Clutter free countertops and fresh flowers make a difference.
8. Lighting. Change the lighting for day and night. Add dimmers if possible for different moods. Bright light works well in daytime, but at night, softer glow looks better.
9. Add details. Show buyers how they would live in your home. Add a cookbook on a stand in the kitchen, so they can picture themselves cooking. Add a book nook in a corner for reading on a rainy weekend, complete with a small table and maybe a water carafe.
10. Toss in a quirky item that you love. Maybe a Rooster or a stone Pig in the kitchen. Or, add details of the Season. For example, in the Summer, you could make a display of summer shells and coral for your kitchen table, or Pumpkins for the Fall. Be creative.